In accordance with ILO Conventions, the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women of the United Nations our social behavior aimed at the code of international social and recognized level Respect environmental standards. The following requirements are of particular importance.
The following requirements are of particular importance:
- Freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining: We respect the right of our employees to form and join trade unions and to bargain collectively.
- The elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labour: We do not use forced or compulsory labour in any of our operations.
- The effective abolition of child labour: We do not employ children under the age of 15, and we take all necessary measures to ensure that the children we do employ are not subjected to any form of exploitation.
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation: We do not discriminate against any employee on the basis of race, colour, sex, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.
In addition to these requirements, we also strive to create a workplace that is respectful of all employees, regardless of their background or beliefs. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is essential for our success.
Here are some specific examples of how we uphold our social standards:
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination and harassment.
- We provide equal pay for equal work.
- We offer flexible work arrangements to accommodate the needs of our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training on our social standards to all of our employees.
We are committed to upholding our social standards and to creating a workplace that is fair and equitable for all employees. We believe that these standards are essential for our success as a company and for the well-being of our employees.
We also respect environmental standards. We are committed to operating in a sustainable manner and to minimizing our impact on the environment. We have a number of environmental policies in place, including:
- A policy to reduce our use of energy and water.
- A policy to recycle and reuse materials.
- A policy to prevent pollution.
We are also committed to investing in research and development to find new ways to reduce our environmental impact. We believe that it is our responsibility to protect the environment for future generations.
We are proud of our social and environmental standards. We believe that they are essential for our success as a company and for the well-being of our employees and the environment.